In recent years, “green latte” is increasingly popular, whether European, American or Korean stars like to drink a cup a day. In addition to supporting extremely effective fat loss, drinking a cup of green detox every day can also help detoxify the stomach, detox the skin and body.
Huang Shuyi, a nutritionist from Health Care Foundation, which cooperates with VG BOOM, taught the right way to diet with “green latte” and revealed 5 menus that are not only delicious but also safe. Make sure you get enough nutrients to burn fat and lose weight every day.
Benefits of drinking a cup of “green latte” every day
“Green latte” has a higher nutritional value than regular vegetable juices. A “green latte” contains vegetables, fruits, water, good fats and good protein for the body. Drinking one cup a day can absorb 7 main nutrients: fat, water, fiber, protein, minerals, carbohydrates and vitamins.
In addition, “green latte” can enhance liver metabolism, help eliminate toxins from the body, fiber-rich foods can remove undigested food residues in the stomach. When the amount of toxins in the body is less and less, the metabolism in the body returns to normal, in addition to helping to lose weight, the skin will become white and full of energy.
Drink “green latte” properly
Before adopting a diet, you should let your body adapt to the initial changes. With the “green latte” diet, you need to avoid refined sugar, red meat, dairy or canned, processed foods. During the implementation, if the body still has not adapted, you can continue to apply this regimen and add snacks in the afternoon and afternoon.
* Day 1: Morning and evening “green latte” with light lunch (fish fillet /chicken breast).
* Day 2 to Day 6: Drink 3 cups of green coffee for 5 consecutive days, at least 1800c.c of water per day.
* 7th: “Green latte” morning and evening combination lunch and snack.
* Day 8: Recovery diet.
If you can’t focus entirely on the “green latte”, nutritionists recommend that you can drink one cup in the morning on an empty stomach to help detox your body. Lunch and dinner are normal, although the weight loss effect is not as fast as fasting, but it can be used daily to maintain the necessary nutrients for a day.
Note when applying “green latte” mode
* Drink 1 cup of warm water when you wake up in the morning to warm your stomach, then drink a glass of “green latte”.
* Do not drink green “green latte”. The best drinking temperature is between 25°C and 37°C.
* Should be enjoyed slowly to increase satiety, avoid gastric reflux.
* In autumn and winter, you can add a small piece of ginger or turmeric to the “green latte” to balance the temperature and keep the body warm.
* The best milks should contain high-quality protein (such as soy peptides, soy milk, yogurt, etc.) and good fats (such as nuts, avocado…) that can reduce hunger. and avoid rapid increase in blood sugar, increase the efficiency of fat burning and weight loss.
* During the diet, drink 2000ml of good water every day to avoid dehydration. When the body is well-hydrated, it maintains physical strength and allows the brain, muscles, digestive and immune systems to function better.
The best “green latte” for weight loss: Cruciferous vegetables
The best vegetables to support weight loss are organic cruciferous vegetables such as green cabbage, kale, spinach, lettuce, sweet potato leaves… Cruciferous vegetables are rich in fiber, which has a protective effect. It also contains many nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin B2, beta carotene, potassium, calcium, magnesium…
Simple “green latte” recipe, quick weight loss to help flat stomach and slim waist
* Recipe 1: Vegetable juice, apple, pineapple
Ingredients: 100g kale, 70g pineapple, 50g apple, 10g soybean and 250ml water.
* Recipe 2: Vegetable juice, banana, apple
Ingredients: 50g spinach, 50g cucumber, 60g apple, 1/3 banana, 10g mixed cereal and unsweetened yogurt.
* Recipe 3: Vegetable juice, pineapple, kiwi
Ingredients: 100g organic sweet potato leaves, 1 kiwi, 70g pineapple, 10g soybean peptide and 250ml water.
* Recipe 4: Vegetable juice, blueberries, guava
Ingredients: 100g lettuce, 30g blueberries, 50g guava, 50g apple, 10g soybean and 250ml water.
* Recipe 5: Vegetable juice, avocado, banana
Ingredients: 100g pineapple, 100g apple, 30g banana, 40g butter, and a cup of unsweetened soy milk.