Hoi Khan remembers that the whole family was very happy and surprised when they got the news that you have been awarded the scholarship. This money not only helps you pay the first tuition fee, but also has spiritual significance, reducing worries. Khan claimed:
– I use the amount left over after paying the tuition fees to register for an English course at the school. Now my foreign language skills have become much better and more confident when communicating with foreigners.
* What are your memorable milestones in the past year?
– In the first year of student life, I was the class president and deputy head of the student union office, got the opportunity to work with many talented brothers and sisters. I am also a member of the Young Pen volunteer group (Ho Chi Minh City Youth Union).
Recently, I won the individual champion of the “Vision Through the Century” contest (more than 43,000 Ho Chi Minh City students participated in the contest), collectively won the second prize, and Ho Chi Minh City’s first prize in the “Light” contest. represented. Paves the way for the Central Youth Union at the cluster level.
* It is understood that you live in the hostel, is everything okay?
– I came to know about Co May through a post above purple squid online, I just thought that I would find a cheap place to live, but when I came here, I found that I got much more than I expected. I always remember how enthusiastically the students helped me when I brought my application in to apply, but my feelings are still intact.
Living here, I see people always working, studying and trying, never resting. I met friends, brothers and sisters who are very energetic. Because there are many students here who study well and overcome difficulties, I have heard many stories, I realized that I am very lucky and don’t think to blame the situation anymore.
Everyone in Ko May has difficulties and hardships, but they always strive to overcome their circumstances, rather than wallow in negative thoughts and lament their fate. This is the value I learned most in the Co May community.
* Is Hoi Khan different from a year ago and now?
– I have “three solutions”. It is about experiencing, reflecting and learning from experience. What makes me satisfied is that I can do self-study and always be grateful and positive. I’ve always thought about giving.
Not to make room for better things to come, but to be community-oriented, thinking of what we can bring to others before expecting anything for ourselves.
* What would you like to share with new students applying for the 2023 School Riley Scholarship?
– The best thing we can do is to grow and develop well, so that the community can see examples coming out of the School Resilience Program who know how to overcome their circumstances and strive to study Is., participating in movement activities and achieving several milestones.
I shared the story about the scholarship with friends, attached a link to the article on my personal page so new students could learn more about the program, as well as get inspired and keep trying.
(TagstoTranslate) Relay to School