Video Clip Contest: Inspiring Youth
The contest clip conveys a diffuse message around 3 main themes, infusing positive energy into the lives of youth and Gen Z:
– How young people care about physical and mental health, how they invest in their health: in sport, nutrition, lifestyle, life balance…
– Good marks and creativity of youth in working, studying and working helps in making everything quick, smooth and effective. For example, the way Gen Z works in groups, the way young people connect with the community, or the way youth serve community-serving good initiatives, useful ideas for society…
– Characters and stories of young people and Gen Z inspire humanity in the community such as: volunteering, community-oriented activities…
The contest clip conveys a broad message, infusing the positive energy of youth and Gen Z into life
Time: Clips sent in by readers are 2-5 minutes long.
Regulations on Clip Format:
– Readers send clips along with complete content and stories.
– Include an introduction and message of approximately 100 words when sending a clip. Attach reader information (full name, phone number, address) to the organizer’s email.
– Rotate the camera horizontally (if recording from a phone), to minimize camera shake.
– Music elements in the contest clip must be selected from music stores that are publicly allowed to use in order to avoid copyright issues when judging. If you need assistance, please email the organizing committee for advice.
amount: There is no limit to the number of participating clips
3. How to Register:
Submit video entries in the following forms:
– Via program email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Contest video, attach personal information (full name, contact phone number, message content of the clip).
– Or via the Spread Positive Energy contest fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/cuocthilantoaanangluongtitchcuc/
4. Critical Characteristics Required:
– Good story content with clear message. Competition focuses on content.
– A well-invested clip is an advantage.
– Music elements in the contest clip must be selected from music stores that are publicly allowed to use in order to avoid copyright issues when judging. If you need assistance, please contact the Organizing Committee via email for advice.
– The contest clip contains the spirit of the event, the meaning, the story, the characters, the comments… Inspirational, humane, message-spreading, positive energy in life and community…
– The clip is perfectly staged, the clip images are varied and vivid.
1. First Prize (First Prize): 10 million VND
2. Second Prize (1 prize): 8 million VND
3. Third Prize (2 Prizes): 5 Million VND/Prize
4. Consolation Prizes (15 Prizes): 3 Million VND/Prize
5. Additional prizes (2 prizes): 7 million VND (prize for the most popular video clip), 2 million VND (prize for the reader with the most influential personal Facebook status).
Specifically, the additional awards are as follows:
– Award for Most Influential Video:
After December 10, the organizing committee will select 20 video clips submitted by readers with the most impactful content over the past 3 months to post on the Tuoye Tre Television Fanpage. Readers with impressive clips will be sent an email with confirmation of information and time to participate in the contest shared by the organizers.
20 readers with videos from the competition were shared on the fanpage of Tuoi Tre newspaper.
Each clip will have a 7-day interaction period (from the date of posting, organizers will notify readers when the clip is posted).
Points are calculated as follows: 1 Like corresponds to 1 point, 1 Public Share for a post corresponds to 2 points.
– Award for the reader with the most influential position:
Readers must post pictures, statuses and videos with the hashtags #LanToaNangLuongTichCuc #BaoTuoiTre #HerbalifeVN with content according to the Organizer’s topic rules.
Readers take screenshots and send them to the Spreading Positive Energy contest fanpage. The organizers will randomly select 1 person who is suitable, influential and can convey the positive message of the program to receive a cash prize of 2 million VND.
Entrants (individuals or groups) must be the legal copyright holder of the Contest Video and take full responsibility for the copyright and content of the work when submitted to the Contest. Commitment that the video clip submitted for the competition is from the newspaper Youth.
During participation in the Contest, videos may be published on other media only in accordance with the rules of the Organizing Committee.
Contest videos must contain pure, healthy content in line with Vietnamese culture and law; Do not post information that affects the honor and dignity of individuals or organizations, and must not infringe intellectual property rights.
Information, data, images, documents and music used in the contest video must be cited in the content script.
The decision of the organizing committee is final.