The assessment of the paper is also the same technode global, Tuoi Tre Online discussed this topic with Professor Albert P. Pisano.
3 the thing simply exists Winfuture Award
, Dear Professor, it is known that in the third season, WinFuture received 1,300 nominations, which is three times more than the first season., How do you evaluate the size of this number of nominations?
– Professor Pisano: First of all, I’m not surprised that the WinFuture Awards attracted so many nominations.
Let us look at the nature of this award, which is meant to advance the field of science and technology for the service of humanity.
WinFuture is one of the few major awards that honors the individuals behind advancements that have a positive impact on humanity.
Furthermore, the WinFuture Awards is organized in a very organized and professional manner, so I think it is natural to attract so many nominations.
* According to the Professor, what are the factors that attract scientists and research groups to the WinFuture Award?
, First of all, I would like to confirm that I always respect all other major awards such as the Nobel Prize, Breakthrough Prize, Tang Prize or Japan Prize. These are all awards for excellence in engineering, science and scientific achievements.
However, there are things we can only see at the WinFuture Awards. First and foremost, Winfuture promotes a positive impact on humanity. Second, emphasize the importance of women’s participation in the science and technology agenda.
Ultimately, the award highlights developing countries and their growing role in the world.
Furthermore, I think we should congratulate the founders and the people who laid the foundation of WinFuture Award because they have established extremely right values and mission, and also made Vietnam the leading country that recognizes all those values. At the same time.
This is very good for the whole world as well as your country. I think the world will have a different view of Vietnam because of the way the WinFuture Awards clearly affirms its mission.
winfuture has proven its place in the world
* YesImonk’s robe What do you think about the nomination? related to this year’s season, Enrollment In this weather focus in the ground What?
– I think the WinFuture Awards are working very effectively with a continued increase in the quality, quantity and diversity of nominations.
I can reveal a little, the main focus area is the area of technology that has the potential to improve the quality of human life. In the field of biology, we receive many nominations related to human health as well as improving agricultural efficiency to ensure food sources for all.
For the main award category, we are considering a number of nominations for teams of researchers who have made a truly lasting impact on a global scale.
* Does the scale and goals of WinFuture create any challenges or difficulties for the Initial Council in the process of evaluating and screening nominations, Professor?
– A successful award is one that keeps the preliminary council “on its toes.” And this statement was proved when we received a lot of applications. But I think the difficulty is worth it.
The good news spread far and wide, many nominations were sent in and the quality continued to improve. That means even considering and choosing becomes more of a “headache”. As co-chair of the Initial Council, these difficulties are exactly what I want, when WinFuture is so successful that we have to “scratch our heads” and worry day and night to make the right decision. Best.
* The first winners of the WinFuture Main Prize, Dr Catalin Carico and Professor Drew Weissman, became this year’s Nobel Laureates in Medicine. How do you rate it? Vinfuture has Recognize the value and global contribution of this research, before a Nobel-sized prize?
, First of all, having the same opinion (with the Nobel Prize) shows that the nomination selection process of the WinFuture Prize is obviously very effective. Second, it proves the status and vision of the WinFuture Award to the world as both of these scientists were previously recognized by WinFuture.
I think the founders of the WinFuture Awards should be proud of their work. She created an award that not only honors women scientists and scientists from underprivileged groups in developing countries, but also predicts research that will soon be recognized internationally.
All of the above confirms that the WinFuture Award fulfills its mission effectively and also gives great credit to Vietnam – one of the first countries to respect the value of these studies from the beginning. Very soon.
leading – Winfuture’s special mission
* Professor Winfuture has been with the Award since its inception, So far, looking back at the journey, What do you see different about the WinFuture Awards compared to other awards?
– I would point out one important difference, which is that when scientists are nominated for the WinFuture Prize, they are actually evaluated based on their beneficial contributions to humanity.
I realize that WinFuture awards do not have the same limitations as some other awards. For example, some awards require that candidates cannot be nominated if they have never won an award.
This means that the WinFuture Awards are free to honor outstanding talent, no matter where in the world that talent comes from, especially if they are women or citizens of countries less advantaged than wealthy Western countries.
*WinFuture Award has 4 core values, equality, global, bStrong and leading. Do you feel that the WinFuture Awards have expressed all of these core values?
– Sure. However, if I had to pick one value that I like the most, I think it is the leading one.
When it comes to leading values, we understand that nominees should be people who are ahead of their time. But I’m talking about another perspective: the WinFuture Awards is the leading place for early successes.
If we can do this, more and more scientists will dedicate their lives to creating positive impact for the community. This is a special mission that only WinFuture Awards can accomplish. I really admire the two founders who came up with that vision.
*Thank you very much Professor!
(TagstoTranslate)WinFuture Award(T)WinFuture(T)Science & Technology(T)Grand Prize