The girl, born in 2005, is a freshman student at Greenwich University in Vietnam, and is also an official delegate to the 7th Congress of the Vietnamese Student Association in Ho Chi Minh City last week.
talk with Youth, Le Wei said that she has an immense passion for fragrance. At first I just bought scented candles to use and then I liked it and suddenly thought why not try doing online business.
And when the wholesale business was good enough, she wanted to establish her own brand with this line of scented candles.
*Can you call this an opportunity to start a business?
– I am interested in starting a business. Luckily, I have an older sister who understands chemistry, so I asked her about founding the JAROS candle brand. JAROS is my short form of the names jasmine and rose, which are flowers with a heart-touching scent, and also the English names of my two sisters.
I hope that the products we create with the same passion will be received by customers who feel relaxed and enjoy every time they burn our scented candles.
*What challenges did you face right from the beginning and how did you overcome them?
– Perhaps the most difficult thing at first is finding a reputable source of raw materials. Due to factors affecting the health of users, it is not easy to find materials such as wax, incense and wicks that meet all these factors. Needless to say, I am a newbie and do not have much experience in market research and business.
However, with the help of my sister, when consulting the market for scented candle materials, I decided to choose production facilities with raw material standards certificates and reputable product testing certificates. Import. I believe that the input material should be careful to get the quality of the product in the market.
* View market information, how is your product being evaluated?
– I am happy because the signal is quite good when the product is liked and supported by many people. Through surveys, we know that there are many customers who return to the scented candle market to purchase many designs and types of products. This inspires me to explore and research to create more products with diverse fragrances and new designs to suit the needs of consumers.
We currently have four product lines, diverse fragrances, and accept processing and gift making for many businesses on request with different designs and fragrances.
want to inspire startups
* Y participated in raising capital from a startup program. Why do you want to try this program?
– I want to challenge myself, take advantage of more opportunities to bring my own brand to the big ocean, as a way to build and grow the brand. And I’ve raised capital, had the opportunity to work, learn, and connect with many other people.
*The young woman chose to study communications, should there be any connection to this?
– Since childhood, I like to be a presenter, communicate in front of the crowd, give presentations and stand in front of the camera. Choosing this major is also about satisfying that passion.
Also, I think this learning will definitely help the startup story and brand I’m working on, so that I can, for example, find a way to get my product out to more users.
*What are Le Vie’s plans for the brand he created from the beginning?
– Certainly in the near future I will launch many new collections with more diverse designs and fragrances so that people have more choices according to their needs. In the long-term plan, JAROS needs to become a brand close to nature, by using environmentally friendly production materials, contributing to environmental protection and safety for users’ health.
(TagstoTranslate)Starting a Business(T)Nguyen Hoan Le Vie(T)Scented Candles(T)Online Business