Placing a large tarpaulin under the bed, pulling the 4 ends of the tarpaulin high using 4 ropes to create an anti-flood cage when it rains heavily is an image that is causing a stir on social networks.
Looking at the white Kia, which was carefully preserved but the method was quite simple, the online community couldn’t help but praise it.
– really smart.
– Experience next time.
– If you’re careful, buy a larger tarpaulin and tie it on top.
– This has been happening for a long time, but not many people do it.
But there are some who are skeptical and point to several red flags.
– Good initiative, also a way to fight floods, but only successful if there is half a meter or less of water, any more than that and “the dam will break”.
– Great, I just hope the rope doesn’t slip.
– No need to wait for the rope to slip, this series of tarpaulin is very absorbent.
– Why don’t you find 4-5 drums and tie them around, so that the car can float wherever the water rises.
-It is not as safe as making an inflatable float. If water reaches the handle, it will not be able to hold it.
– Unfortunately, something sharp went around in the water and made a hole, so run out and cover it with your hand?
However, any risk mitigation measure has flaws. Even if a home is at risk of being destroyed in a flood, all car protection options are only relative.
So, “People do this to prevent it to some extent. Just say why not this or that, it’s extremely difficult. So let’s say why not build a 10-storey house and then hoist a car on the roof” , said one person on the comment account.
(TagstoTranslate)car flood safety