8-year-old boy almost died from a brain infection, caused by an unexpected habit: picking his nose

Recently, an 8-year-old boy living in China experienced the death of his life when he was diagnosed with a brain infection because of a very small act.

Xuan Xuan, 8 years old, living in Shenzhen city (China) had to go to the hospital urgently after showing symptoms of high fever, headache, vomiting and fainting at home.

The clip of Xuan Xuan boy’s family posted online to warn other parents

At the hospital, doctors diagnosed the boy with a bacterial brain infection. The boy’s parents also confirmed that the house was very clean, so there was no such thing as being so dirty that their son had to go to that mess.

But after talking, the doctors discovered that Xuan Xuan had a habit of turning his nose a lot. This normal action that children often do turns out to be able to push bacteria from the nasal cavity to the brain and cause diseases such as meningitis, intracranial infection…

The 8-year-old boy almost died from a brain infection, caused by a small action that no one expected - Photo 2.
The 8-year-old boy almost died from a brain infection, caused by a small action that no one expected - Photo 3.

Pictures in the laparoscopic surgery of baby Xuan Xuan

Symptoms of a brain infection include high fever, severe headache, stiff neck, nausea, sensitivity to light, drowsiness, and lack of alertness. Newborns can be unusually fussy, cranky, and lethargic with brain infections and even life-threatening infections.

But fortunately, Xuan Xuan was saved in time, so he is in the process of recovering at the hospital.

Xuan Xuan’s parents then decided to post the entire story on social media to warn parents about how their child’s nose picking action could endanger their children’s lives.

Source: Sina

footerFbSdk.init(); }); .

Leave a Comment