Over the past week, Apple has repeatedly had to admit the bug appeared on the iPhone. In which, there is a case where the iPhone 14 Pro has an error that causes the device to vibrate and make strange noises when accessing the camera of third-party applications such as TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram, …
Most of the cases occur with iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max that have updated to iOS 16.0.1, while models running iOS 16 pre-installed in the device have less of this problem. Apple has confirmed the bug, promising to roll out fix updates soon.
After a series of problems that caused many users to complain, Apple has recently released iOS 16.0.2
After a series of problems that caused many users to complain, Apple has recently released iOS 16.0.2. The update fixes iPhone 14 Pro camera shake that occurs in third-party camera apps and fixes pop-ups for copy/paste.
Theo Apple Insider, iOS 16.0.2 comes less than a week after the iOS 16.0.1 update. The new update is available for all iOS 16 compatible devices.
The update also fixes two important bugs. An error caused the paste permission request to appear every time the user tried to paste from one app to another. Another bug that caused users of some iPhone X, XR, and iPhone 11 models to have changed unresponsive screens after updating to iOS 16.
iOS 16.0.2 is an important update and users are advised to install it as soon as possible
Here are Apple’s detailed notes in this update:
– This update provides important bug fixes and security updates for your iPhone
– Fixed an issue where the camera could shake and blur photos when taken with some third-party apps on iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max
– Fixed an issue where the screen might appear black during device setup
– Fix clipboard keeps sending annoying reminders
– Fix VoiceOver may not be available after reboot
– Fix unresponsive touch screen issue on some iPhone X, iPhone XR and iPhone 11 models after being replaced
Users can update to iOS 16.0.2 on their devices by going to Settings app > General > Software update and selecting the software update option when it appears.