Chewing on the bone while eating a hamburger, the woman released it, horrified to discover that the ‘object’ was… a human finger.

News 24 reported that the incident that a woman found a human finger while eating a hamburger at a fast food restaurant in Bolivia is shocking the country’s public opinion, forcing the authorities to investigate. consider this an attack harmful to public health.

It is known that the story seems to be rare but happened in the city of Santa Cruz, eastern Bolivia, shared on social networks on September 12. Accordingly, a woman was enjoying a delicious hamburger when she suddenly felt that she had bitten into something quite hard like a bone. After releasing it, the diner was shocked to find that the “foreign object” looked exactly like a human finger.

Chewing on the bone while eating a hamburger, the woman released it and was shocked to find that the object was... a human finger - Photo 1.

At that time, this person was taking pictures for evidence when the restaurant stopped him. The place promised to refund the cake and said it would close down to conduct an internal investigation. However, after only a few days, the restaurant reopened for business as if nothing had happened.

The woman went to the police station to report the incident. After investigating, the authorities determined that the “foreign object” was indeed a human finger.

“Police have confirmed that the hamburger was sold at the fast food restaurant that the other female customer visited and that it contained a human finger, most likely belonging to an employee of the store, who met accident and severed two fingers while working on September 10,” explained Deputy Minister of Consumer Defense, Jorge Silva.

According to initial information, one of the employees in charge of grinding meat for 20 branches of this fast food restaurant had an occupational accident with a meat grinder and as a result, he lost his life. 2 fingers. The employee was then taken to the hospital for treatment.

Chewing on a bone while eating a hamburger, the woman released it and was shocked to find that the object was... a human finger - Photo 2.

All the meat that the employee grinded, estimated at 45-80kg, used as hamburger meat for the affiliates has now been scrapped. In addition, the store was also forced to shut down. Minister Silva has asked to open an investigation and consider this as a public health attack and he will oversee the working process of the authorities.

A representative of the fast food restaurant said it was an unintended accident. During 21 years of operation, they have always faithfully and strictly followed the regulations on health, safety and food hygiene and safety.

Currently, the Labor Department has ordered the entire production process to be halted until the chain can prove that all of its employees are trained to handle the machines. During the ministry-level investigation, the authorities determined that the production environment of the store chain was unsafe and there were at least three other incidents, including the case of two employees cutting off two fingers.

(Source: News 24)

footerFbSdk.init(); }); .

Leave a Comment