Warning: The article contains offensive images, think carefully before viewing
Recently, an ophthalmologist shared extremely scary images of a patient he was treating, when this person used contact lenses indiscriminately.
Recently, ophthalmologist Patrick Vollmer posted horrifying images of one of his patients, who was diagnosed with a deep ulcer in his eye caused by erosive bacteria, which was caused by the fact that he went to bed. Do not remove contact lenses.
He said the blue pus bacillus is the main culprit causing the scary phenomenon, which can be traced back to the low-quality contact lenses sold on the market.
“Blue pus bacilli are capable of eroding the cornea in just a few days. After that, they leave behind a milky white layer, which is the necrotic (dead tissue) layer that patients see in the eye after waking up. wake up.”
Over time, the wound began to ooze green pus, which looked horrible
Reportedly, the patient was prescribed antibiotics and steroids to help reduce the scar but it was true Dr. Vollmer for reng she will most likely lose her sight permanently.