Hot again the picture of Duong Mich being inferior to the child star My Nhan Tam Ke 12 years ago and the unexpected makeover of both now

Recently, a photo taken together of Yang Mi and Chiang YY 12 years ago, when the two collaborated on the TV series Conscience beauty (2010) has been reshared. That year, the child star of the Tuong family made an impression with a lovely small face and sparkling eyes. As for Duong Mich when he first entered showbiz, he had a face with a square chin, far from the present.

It is for the above reasons that the actress is under suspicion of “cutlery”, much less prominent than Chiang Yi Y. Up to now, Chiang YY has had a “successful puberty” and Duong Mich has also completely changed. , becoming a great beauty of the Chinese entertainment industry.

Hot again pictures Duong Mich was inferior to the child star My Nhan Tam Ke 12 years ago and her unexpected makeover appearance - Photo 2.

Yang Mi took a picture with Chiang YY when he was a child

Hot again picture Duong Mich was inferior to the child star My Nhan Tam Ke 12 years ago and her unexpected makeover appearance - Photo 3.

The two worked together in the movie My Nhan Tam Ke. Duong Mi revealed the square chin defect on the child star of the Tuong family

Chiang YY took on the childhood role of Vuong Le Khon as Thich Than Nhi and Vuong Chi in My Nhan Tam Ke

The child star’s big and round eyes make the audience “melt”

24-year-old Duong Mich was assigned the role of Mac Tuyet Dien in My Nhan Tam Ke. Her beauty at that time was controversial because there were many defects such as a square chin, but this beauty still conquered the mass audience with her rare beauty.

After 12 years, the child star every day now transforms and makes Cnet surprised with her mature and delicate beauty, the more she looks at it, the more fascinated it becomes. while Duong Mich, despite the question of plastic surgery, is becoming more and more beautiful, luxurious, and refuses to age. She is still one of the top beauties of Cbiz.

Hot again pictures Duong Mich was inferior to the child star My Nhan Tam Ke 12 years ago and her unexpected makeover appearance - Photo 8.
Hot again pictures Duong Mich was inferior to child star My Nhan Tam Ke 12 years ago and her baby's unexpected makeover - Photo 9.

Thought YY puberty was extremely successful, becoming more and more beautiful

Hot again pictures Duong Mich was inferior to the child star My Nhan Tam Ke 12 years ago and her unexpected makeover appearance - Photo 10.
Hot again pictures Duong Mich was inferior to child star My Nhan Tam Ke 12 years ago and her baby's unexpected makeover - Photo 11.

Duong Mich rose to become the beauty symbol of Cbiz after 12 years